Empower the other half, your female leaders.
How to grow a career without compromising your personal life?
Diversity – including on the grounds of gender – is still underleveraged in 2021. Without role models and bias in progression structures, this has a huge impact on women’s careers. Women are not progressing to leadership roles.
It’s thé moment to turn good intentions into concrete visible, measurable support and actions. This is not about fixing a problem, it’s all about potential. There are things that can be done at the level of women, men, teams, organisations and society. This class gives insights, tactics and a roadmap for female talents. It inspires and challenges them to help lift spirits and create a movement that in the end moves society – via the creative industry – forward.
What will I learn?
- Learn that it’s not about working harder!
- Acquire knowledge about bias, assumptions, blind spots that risk to hold you back unconsciously.
- Work around being – more – in sync with your personal values.
- Explore how you’ll get more leverage from your personal strengths.
- Explore how to better integrate work & life.
- Grasp a vast number of tricks & tactics based on experience-based evidence > 15 years of lifting females at work. We’ll widen this by sharing our learnings with others in the classroom.
- Set your personal goal and plan an easy start in order to hold on to it and eventually thrive.
Why should I attend…
Times are changing and female empowerment is a reality.
But it is not a 1 size fit for all. We all are unique and have our individual personalities. Your gender doesn’t define who you are or what we can do. Here are some science-and experience backed tactics to lift your spirits, sharpen your mind and put some focus back on yourself as a female leader. Because we firmly believe that you as an individual female have underleveraged talents. This will do wonders to boost the creative industry because we are all facing renewal and reshaping the agency of the future.
Female, or identifying as female, professionals.
This course can also be tailored to train teams, management teams and thereby structurally improve the organisation as such.
Lunch sessions: 2 separate training courses of 1,5 hour + additional pre-tasking.
Followed by a live jam session of 3,5 hours with open-minded peers (max 6), led by an engaging expert.
The waiting list for the next sessions is open.
Get in touch for more info.